Beaumanor Hall Loughborough Ghost Hunts

Beaumanor Hall Loughborough Leicestershire
 
History

The hall was built between 1842 and 1854 when it was finally completed for the Herrick family.
It remained privately owned by the Herrick family until the War office requisitioned in for WW2. It was turned in to a secret listening station and used to intercept the encrypted enemy signals. These are also known as Y Stations.

Within the grounds of the house there are some out buildings and barns still standing today, that were built to disguise the use of the building from enemy planes. 

Paranormal Activity

Ghostly apparitions have been sighted here, and whispered discarnate voices also, in the servants quarters heavy footed boots have been heard walking the stairways and corridors when no one was there!

 

See more Ghost Hunting Events